Thursday 23 September 2010

Breaking the Blog In

Starting a personal chronological catalogue of items of interest to me as a creative (sickening, I know).

Opening with work from students graduating from the French visual arts college Gobelins, very impressed with almost everything coming out of there over the past 8 years, I would tentatively pose that they were my main inspiration for my perusing CG animation as adamantly in the first year of The University of Cumbria, this this one in particular from way back then (2006) and Pyrates for 2D, more the 'making of' than the piece itself. Another view under the hood roosting in warm straw-like annals of my mind.
But here's what I came here to archive:


Larger: https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEh6NFLMeO6n-nstk9HzkG6HPzhqqp3xX_nnS6DLD1dkMZDMT5Fw5shwBJ9e3rm4Yhx-QwKEsMXgt5pBKmALrXAWbNn9lzQw1OmkVY8pKvPkmJzbKm86RP448et5gIFk_HlRsoqWB3_GvTgl/s1600/collines.jpg
  
From Alice Dieudonne's blog where you can find her contributions to the final year piece as well as other pieces. 
Note to self: Lovely trees – consider cropping silhouettes textured with themselves. (Play with Plato’s ‘Ideal’)
Lots of shove,

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment